Watch out now, my new phone has a camera in it! Hopefully I can figure out a way to make posts right from my phone! Here is a couple of photos of me and Max getting haircuts. Max had to sit on mly lap to do it, he was a little intimidated by this barber, the 'chiro' barber, who likes to give back massage and 'adjustments' after your hair cut. Max kept saying 'daddy, tell him not to do it to me' and I would say 'ok, Mr. Chudasama, don't do it to him...or me' But Mr. Chudasama is a really nice guy, a good sport and a good barbar as well.06 April 2006
Haircut Time!
Watch out now, my new phone has a camera in it! Hopefully I can figure out a way to make posts right from my phone! Here is a couple of photos of me and Max getting haircuts. Max had to sit on mly lap to do it, he was a little intimidated by this barber, the 'chiro' barber, who likes to give back massage and 'adjustments' after your hair cut. Max kept saying 'daddy, tell him not to do it to me' and I would say 'ok, Mr. Chudasama, don't do it to him...or me' But Mr. Chudasama is a really nice guy, a good sport and a good barbar as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment