Kayla, honey - there have got to be better things to do in Africa than tuant and tease the poor wild life.I'm calling PETA immediately. (People Eating Tasty Animals)
Obviously recently been fed well,watched a German tourist suit up in his waders before wandering into a lake up to his arms to do some fly fishing, I called him out of the water and lent him my Binocs to show him that the row of logs (some of who were now in the water) were actually Crocodiles. He had some difficulty holding a cigarette to a match if I recall. I assume this was taken at a commercial Croc Farm where the wife went to choose her future Handbag size?
you want a response? Ok, I'll respond. Daxk, I know you really wish you were back in Africa enjoying its beautiful landscapes but I can't anymore. Africa is just really realy fucked up. Period. I am no longer the wide eyed newbie I was when I arrived. I have seen too much. Life is hard here. Too many good people died too soon here. Governments piss on people too many times here.
The only hope for Africa is for all the aid money to leave. Maybe then African can work it out.
So please don't tell me to look beyond this misery most people have to endure day in and day out and just 'enjoy'.
Alan, thanks for the honest reply, Please believe I am a total realist about Africa and agree 1000% with you about how AID money is squandered,the hell with teaching a man to fish, the man sold the fishing line,beat his wife with the rod and wants a tractor now. The reason I am NOT in Africa, specifically South africa, raising my 9 year old daughter there was because 4 young guys with guns decided to visit. No one was hurt,no one died, they were arrested, and out on bail of about US$10 each within a week, they paid someone to lose the file. I do miss Africa, and am sad at the loss of such a treasure, and am glad that your kids are building memories and seeing things that a lot of Western Children dont. And I promise you, years from now you will remember beautiful parts of your experience but be adamant that you do NOT want to live there. All I have wished for you and your family are good memories. I happen to know Kenya as well as numerous business vists there as well as other Countries. I do not wish to live there permanently.Its too bloody dangerous and corrupt. Be well.
6 comments:
What are you nuts?
Kayla, honey - there have got to be better things to do in Africa than tuant and tease the poor wild life.I'm calling PETA immediately. (People Eating Tasty Animals)
Obviously recently been fed well,watched a German tourist suit up in his waders before wandering into a lake up to his arms to do some fly fishing, I called him out of the water and lent him my Binocs to show him that the row of logs (some of who were now in the water) were actually Crocodiles.
He had some difficulty holding a cigarette to a match if I recall.
I assume this was taken at a commercial Croc Farm where the wife went to choose her future Handbag size?
Do you actually ever respond?
you want a response? Ok, I'll respond. Daxk, I know you really wish you were back in Africa enjoying its beautiful landscapes but I can't anymore. Africa is just really realy fucked up. Period. I am no longer the wide eyed newbie I was when I arrived. I have seen too much. Life is hard here. Too many good people died too soon here. Governments piss on people too many times here.
The only hope for Africa is for all the aid money to leave. Maybe then African can work it out.
So please don't tell me to look beyond this misery most people have to endure day in and day out and just 'enjoy'.
Alan, thanks for the honest reply, Please believe I am a total realist about Africa and agree 1000% with you about how AID money is squandered,the hell with teaching a man to fish, the man sold the fishing line,beat his wife with the rod and wants a tractor now.
The reason I am NOT in Africa, specifically South africa, raising my 9 year old daughter there was because 4 young guys with guns decided to visit.
No one was hurt,no one died, they were arrested, and out on bail of about US$10 each within a week, they paid someone to lose the file.
I do miss Africa, and am sad at the loss of such a treasure, and am glad that your kids are building memories and seeing things that a lot of Western Children dont.
And I promise you, years from now you will remember beautiful parts of your experience but be adamant that you do NOT want to live there.
All I have wished for you and your family are good memories.
I happen to know Kenya as well as numerous business vists there as well as other Countries.
I do not wish to live there permanently.Its too bloody dangerous and corrupt.
Be well.
Post a Comment