Well the opposition called off their mass action slated for Thursday, just in the nick of time, but not in time for the embassy to say we can go home. We can’t. We are staying in Nairobi. Another month. Aaaarrrrgggghhhhh! Although it is possible we may go back sooner than 30 days, I’ll believe it when I see it.
At the same time, today we hear from the embassy that we are supposed to leave our Kisumu house by end of February. The embassy decided to wait til the very last moment to remember this fact. So I don’t know when they will pack us out. I don’t know exactly where they will put our stuff. Or our animals. It might be to the house down the street. Much much smaller house so all our stuff won’t fit, they’ll have to find something to do with a lot of it. But it’s fine.
1 comment:
...hope they don't forget the dustbuster...
Post a Comment