Kayla has returned fro security briefing at embassy. An embassy group, including Kayla, will fly in to Kisumu to assess whether to evacuate the remaining Americans or not.
We are pretty much sequestered here in this house. boredom setting and longing for home. Worried about whats next and how long we will be in Nairobi.
The opposition rally was finally postponed for 1 week but still some clashes. Bottom line, if election was rigged there now has been enough time for the government to cover its tracks. I dont know how they will solveiis one...
2 comments:
Thanks much for the updates! Net news is plenty...but pretty grim. Good to be getting updates about what I'm really worried about (you and yours).
Big hugs to the kids...and time to start getting them to put on shows? Your own version of the gong show might help pass the hours.
Hi: I've been thinking about all of you guys as I've been watching these terrible events unfold. I am really glad to hear that everyone is safe. Please keep us updated! Will be thinking of you guys.
Alison
Post a Comment