And so it goes. The landlord of the house we were supposed to move into has decided to tear it down and instead build condos. Figures. So we are left with two chioces now, none of which are that appealing. One is this so called 'pink' house (although Esther would love it since the only color there is that matters is pink) which is a monstrosity near a crime and malaria prone area, I think not, and the so called Compound. It'w were most all the other Americans live. If you've ever been to Florida and seen some of those gated communities it's a sort of smaller version of one of those. Actually the houses are really nice, very new, very spacious. The really problem is privacy. The homes sit just a couple feet from each other. The kids will love it I think. All their friends mostly live there.
1 comment:
The kids rule here, Al. That's my vote, anyway. Not that I get a vote, but........
Post a Comment