04 October 2007
Our New House?
Well...there it is...our new house…sort of. You like? Yea, I know it’s big. You should know that it is extremely rundown. It’s gonna need to be totally gutted, needs new roof, new 9 foot
security wall, landscaping, etc. And all before end of January. Can the landlord do it? Yes he can!! Or so he says. If it’s one thing I have learned about third world countries besides don’t drink the water is never assume anything (which is true anywhere but here it’s REALLY true) and anything can happen (which is true anywhere but REALLY true here too) so we shall see. If the embassy signs the contract, if he starts excavating on time, if…if…if. It actually has the potential to be an amazing house though, but I won’t get my hopes up just yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment