22 October 2007
Keep movin', ain't nothing to see here...
So I’m looking down at my arm one day while working at the computer and I notice that the side of my elbow is really swollen. No pain or anything, well the usual stiffness which I associated with too much mouse and computer work but maybe not. Anyway, had the embassy docs look at it when they came out on their monthly visit and they decided they wanted to see an MRI. So besides working in the Nairobi office, getting this test was the other reason to be in Nairobi. Turns out it is a large Lipoma. It will have to come out but they are saying it’s not serious. Don’t know yet when or where to get it done, I’m not really keen on the Kenyan doctors, I’d need convincing to have it done here, maybe South Africa, I’ll let you know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Alan,
I see these in people all the time. If it is moveable and superficial, don't sweat it. You are in no danger. Just wait until you are somewhere you're comfortable with and, if it is aggravating you, get it hacked off. I have had a few for at least fifteen years and they really don't bother me, so the heck with them. That's my humble opinion, Dude.
Post a Comment