Yes I know, it’s been a while. But I just haven’t felt like writing much. We all have the blues here, well, really mostly me have the blues here.
First, I was a little sad coming back from our home visit, I was frustrated at how little time we had to spend with people with all the running around we did… I miss everyone! And then, none stop back to back illness struck our house, even Kayla who never gets sick got sick. And then, we find we have to move, oh fun. And then, we have had a series of big going away parties. Lot of people leaving, some have become good friends. Oh, there will be new people coming, some even with kids, but we are between the new and the old now. On top of it all we are swamped with work; at home and the office. The kids are out of school and there is really limited activities here so we really have to be creative for the month of August. And as the nannies are not creative with they’re interactions with the kids we have to plan out almost every detail of the day.
I need a vacation.
No comments:
Post a Comment