
Doesn't anyone use spell check anymore before they publish things?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only the Japanese could come up with a name like 'Crispy Balls' and really mean it...Ouch!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But exactly what IS a Choco Kiddo anyway?
"Hey mama, cannya cook me up sumadem Choco Kiddo BALLS for breakfast today?" again I say Ouch!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wonder how many millions went into company research to discover this products name? And the winner of THE most appetizing name assigned to any product: "Hey mama, cannya cook me up sumadem Honey BALLS for breakfast today?" mmmm, mmmm!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Darwin Award Playground EquipmentJust outside one of the markets we visit is a playground. I don't know if this photo will adequately show the true disturbing nature of this piece of equipment. There are two slides and a stairway going up to.....what exactly? Hmmmm, I think I'll just step out on this platform....aaaaaahhhhhh
2 comments:
There's really a floor there. It's just very, very clean glass.
Ciao
volevo farti i complimenti hai un sito bellissimo un abbraccio dall'Italia
Elisa
Bonjour,
Bravo! Ton site est excellent
continuer , cest vraiment tres biens
AmitiƩs
Elisa
Post a Comment