11 July 2006

Quick Update

I know, I'm bad. I haven't posted anything much in quite a while. I'll do better, I promise. This post is just to let you know that FINALLY I am able to upload photos again so I've added about 6 galleries to the collection! Check out the photo galleries link. I am still unable to upload any video from home, though.

We've had visitors from America for the past 10 days or so. Bob, Juliet and their kids Roxanne and Isadora. Max has been having a great time with his old buddy. And I've had a great time sharing our Africa experience. Can't wait to show YOU around here too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blog, Dude, blog! You owe us blog! We want the blog. We gotta have the blog. We want the blog. We really love the blog. Seriously, I know you are too busy for us, but when you get a chance - just a spare minute or two - BLOG!!! I'm glad you're having such a great time, Al. You all deserve it!