28 February 2006

Yea Hoo!

There was much joy and celebrating this evening as a surprise
'care package' arrived from Fiona Mcelroy. Esther LOVED the Cheerios and Max went nuts for the roll of tape which I suspect will be emptied and sticking all over the house by end of week.



Kayla and I were doing a little of our own celebrating too, we now hear that our air shipment is in Nairobi....maybe. We'll see




















I'm experimenting with adding video to this blog, let me know if you are able to see video or if you have problems

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not have a program that will open the video. Bummer! Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi Alan, Kayla and kids,

Wow, what a treat Max and Esther received. Please send me a wish list for you and your kids. Thsing you miss having or items you could use. I would love to send a package to the kids but please help me out by sharing what would be the best to send. Your DVD player should be arriving soon and yes, the receipt is inside the package. There's some DVD's for the kids which is a gift. I could hear the video but the images would not come across. The video screen just stayed black.

Love to you all,

Karen